This miracle paste will have your mouth feeling fresh and pearly white, as if you just came from the dentist's chair. Multi-action cleaners remove unsightly plaque and reduce tartar build up.
- Removes Stains and Plaque
- Immediate Whitening
- Sensitivity Free
- Used Weekly or before Whitening
*Not for use by children under 12.
HOW TO USE
Add a pea sized to your toothpaste for up to 5 days in a row initially. After, use as needed about 1-2 times a week and prior to each SunnaSmile whitening treatment. Post Whitening Treatment Recommendations: Drink only water for the next hour after using SunnaSmile whitening products. For the next 24 hours after whitening, do not consume food or drink that are likely to cause stains. These include: blueberries, curries, beets, carrots, dark gravy, tomato sauces, red wine, coffee, tea, colas, etc.
Urea Peroxide, Aqua, Glycerin, Perlite, Xylitol, Potassium Citrate, Hydrogen Peroxide, Mentha Piperita Oil, Calcium Lactate, Zinc Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Hydroxide, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit Seed Extract), Cellulose Gum, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), L-Menthol, Carboxymethyl Chitosan, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Mentha Arvensis (Menthol) Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass Oil), Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract (Neem Oil)
- LBLori B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Where do you live?Rated 5 stars4 weeks agoexcellent for extra clean smile
Really helps to make you teeth feel clean and fresh - makes routine dental cleaning so much easier
- JDJoanna D.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Where do you live?Rated 1 stars1 month agoPump broke
The pump on 2 of the smile preps broke so I cannot use
This product was very good when I used it beforeSSunnaTan1 month ago
We are sorry to hear your recent smile preps have been defective. We invite you to fill out our returns/defectives form so that we can make this right. Please find it https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfaU7Bbi_fRroSO0RkvM9okmYKi4elhkA5WE_M9cw1RpapzFg/viewform, and complete the information such as order number and lot number and a member of our team will reach out to you within 24-48 hours of receipt. I have also reached out to you directly with the information.
- SLSandy L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Product Standouts Natural Ingredients, Works for Sensitive Teeth, Made in Canada, Easy to Use, Enamel SafeRated 5 stars10 months agoSmile Prep
So far so good. Have only used for a few days so haven't noticed a lot of difference yet. But I am certainly hoping for good results!SSunnaTan10 months ago
If you are looking for whitening results this product is best paired with the Advanced Home Whitening kit. Smile prep is the first step to removing/ loosening tough stains before whitening. Smile prep aslo extends the life of your white smile with regular use.
- CLChristine L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Product Standouts Works for Sensitive Teeth, Fast Results, Made in Canada, Removes Stains, Enamel SafeRated 5 stars1 year agoLove!
Love this toothpaste, but the taste is not amazing so I mix it with a toothpaste that taste better and bam. Perfect combo! Everyone is noticing how my teeth are whiter and my dentist also was impressed. I am a forever costumer!
- KKatrinaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Product Standouts Pain Free, Natural Ingredients, Works for Sensitive Teeth, Removes StainsRated 5 stars1 year agoAdd it to your routine!
My husband and I both add a pea sized amount to our toothpaste twice a week and wow, what a difference it has made in keeping up with our whitening, and also gives you the squeaky clean dentist feeling. The container goes a long way and has lasted us much longer than we thought!