Toss your messy scrubs containing heavy oils and/or barrier ingredients that block your sunless tan from even development and use our Buff Me Exfoliating Mitt instead!
We recommend exfoliating once per week and always prior to a sunless tan.
This mitt is re-useable. Simply wash with a gentle soap & hang to dry.
HOW TO USE
During the end of your shower, lightly wet your mitt and turn off the shower while you buff away dead skin cells in preparation for your sunless tan. Adjust the pressure based on your comfort level and use a circular motion. Tips & Tricks: - Bathe/or shower for at least 5 minutes prior to use, it allows your skin to soften and the pores to open. - Concentrate exfoliation on areas where sunless tan builds up like elbows, knees, arm pits and inner thighs. Moisturize those areas after with Hydrate Me after shower. - Not just for pre-tanning. Our Exfoliating mitt is great if you want to freshen up dry or tired skin. - This mitt is also great for preventing in-grown hairs.
MADE OF: 80% Viscose, 20% polyester
- LDLauren D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow long have you been in Business? 1-2 yearsHow do you operate your business? Home Based, MobileRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayThe best mitt
This is the best mitt I’ve used, my customers are so happy aswell. The only thing I wish is that I ordered more when they were on sale!SSunnaTan4 hours ago
Well the new branding is even more beautiful so don't hesitate to stock up!
- SRStacey R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow long have you been in Business? under 1 yearHow do you operate your business? Home BasedRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoA must!
I love this exfoliating mitt. It works wonders to exfoliate the skin and make sure you get off any old spray tan or sunless tanner. I recommend it to all of my clients!SSunnaTan3 days ago
Thank you for sharing Stacey! You have captured it perfectly.
- DODebbie O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow long have you been in Business? under 1 yearHow do you operate your business? SalonProduct Standouts Smells Great, Easy client upsell, Shelf appeal, Easy to use, Great Customer ServiceRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoMitt
Would never do a self tan without this mitt. I love itSSunnaTan2 weeks ago
Yes thanks Debbie, proper exfoliating before every tan at home or in studio is a must!
- WSWendy S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type Med. White/OliveProduct Standouts Easy to Use, Travel Friendly, Made in CanadaRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove
Works greatSSunnaTan1 month ago
Thanks Wendy - We LOVE it too.
- AGAmber-Lea G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type White/FairProduct Standouts Easy to Use, Made in CanadaRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat exfoliation
Easy to use, clean and exfloiates well!